Welcome to our website !

THE DAYS POCKET

a lifestyle blog Written by Bite Boo

THE LIEBSTER AWARD TAG

By 21:57 ,


Thank You, Emma Marie for nominating me for the Liebster award!!! I really appreciate that! All should read Her blog, because the great reviews She does! The award is for new bloggers and it is a great way to help newbies to discover other similar blogs and bloggers with a similar interest!





The rules for this tag are:


1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the nominators 11 questions.
3. Nominate 11 of your favorite blogs. You should believe that they deserve this award and include their link in your post.
4. Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer. Notify these nominees via social media/blog.

If you could have just 2 beauty products for the rest of your life, what would they be and why?
I would, definitely, choose the Clinique High Impact Mascara and the  organic coconut oil! First one for my lashes to look stunning, second for my skin and hair to stay moisturized!

What are you doing when you are not blogging?
Oh!  A lot of things, but most of the time - hanging' with my baby! We go out for long walks, meet friends, go shopping. I love to read and that's another thing I do, then my princess sleeps! If talking about the internet space - I am reading other's inspiring blogs!

What do you love and hate the most about the city you live in?
I live in a very, very small city, so it's the reason I hate it! But, still, it's just 25 km away from Copenhagen and I love that small distance a lot!

What kind of beauty product do you own the most of and roughly how many do you own?
I own around 2-3 mascaras and 3-4 cream-powders.

If you had to pick a favorite hobby that had nothing to do with technology, what would it be?
READING!
What is your favorite TV series?
How I met Your Mother, Gossip Girl and Friends!

What makes you laugh the most? 
The first mind, which came to my head was my baby doing mops and mows! 

Do you see yourself living in the same city 10 years from now?
Big NO. Unless it is Paris.
What is currently your favorite fragrance? 
Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline - 6 years with me!

Which fashion store do you believe is genuinely over priced? 
I am not a big fan of fashion stores, I usually prefer second hand boutiques with a smell of vintage and flea markets, which is my all summers hit! Fashion stores, having "big" brands, which are using cheap labor power, are really overpriced! But, this is how the things going..

Which season is your favorite?
 SPRING (May!)

I would like to nominate:

And my Questions are:
1. Why You started blogging?
2. What are You really good at?
3. Where do You see yourself in 15 years?
4. What do You value most in Your life?
5. How does Your normal morning look like?
6. What is Your favorite late night snack?
7. What is Your best beauty trick?
8. What is something people would be surprised to know about You?
9. How much time Your spend on blogging?
10. What is Your favorite tip to get relaxed?
11. What is Your dream-country You would live in forever?

I would really, really like to know more about each of You! And I would read all answers with love,  so let me know in the comments, after You made it!!!

Lots of love!



You Might Also Like

12 komentarai (-ų)

  1. I really enjoyed reading your answers! thanks for taking part :) xx

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  2. Thank You for nominating for that ;) :)

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  3. Thank you so much for the nomination! I loved reading more about you!xo

    http://bethinvogue.blogspot.co.uk

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  4. The post is finally up! :-) Thank you so much again for the nomination & I hope you like the answers I gave to your questions.. Xo


    http://www.simplygemmalouise.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/the-liebster-award.html

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  5. Thank you for nominating me. I loved reading yours.. so interesting and great knowing a little extra about you. I shall totally do mine now as it is so exciting..

    Thank you once again for the nomination.

    Dee

    http://stylebuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  6. Waiting a lot for Yours! :) Let me know!!! :)

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  7. The post is finally up!


    http://stylebuk.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/stylebuk-liebster-award-tag.html


    Once again thank you for tagging me.. :) Hope you like the answers.


    Dee
    oxox

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  8. Glad You made it!!! Going to check!!!

    AtsakytiPanaikinti

I