Welcome to our website !

THE DAYS POCKET

a lifestyle blog Written by Bite Boo

TRIP TO THE SEA

By 22:06 , , , , , ,


Hey! What's new on earth? Despite the huge wind, we decided to spend Monday by the sea and enjoy the sun, which is quite rare here in Denmark (unlike the wind). Before a walk, we went for a lunch in cozy restaurantwhere tasted some super yummy food! (They have 50% discount for the whole menu in a March - it's great choice spend some time for a dinner with a sea view).*

 My husband wasn't surprised at all, when I picked Ceasar Salad and he ate the Club Sandwich. Both appetizing, especially mine
(ha ha). 


For dessert we chose old-fashioned Danish dessert, called Æbletrifli, which consisted of apple jam, cream and crushed cookies (called Makroner). I really reveled it in the taste, but the serving plate wasn't appealing. But, yeah, I am not a critic or smth, it's just my poor opinion.




After filling the smallest places in our stomachs (I believe my portion was king size), bodies was calling us for a sunny-windy walk! 



  Tell me about Your Monday! Hope it was sunny too!


*It's not sponsored post.



You Might Also Like

8 komentarai (-ų)

  1. My monday was filled with meetings upon meeting, so I kind of envy you right now.

    http://thinkworkandgo.blogspot.com/

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  2. The food looks lovely! Looks like you had a nice time

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  3. What a nice way to spend monday :)

    www.juodaplunksna.blogspot.com

    AtsakytiPanaikinti

I