Welcome to our website !

THE DAYS POCKET

a lifestyle blog Written by Bite Boo

MY KIND OF SPRING

By 14:39 , , ,


Hey, lovely readers!
 Hope preparation for a weekend is going well! Mine? Quite O.K., have no particular plans yet. I am trying to be more thrifty, so making my wishlist for a spring on Polyvore - not in the mall (where I have been in for a too much lately).
I wish for a few "bigger" items this season (one of them is a new smartphone), so I must be more careful about a money and what I really need for my spring look. "A check" is on a hat, a skirt(s) and sunglasses, but still need some details to complete. 
Today I am sharing one of the look, I would choose  nowadays - some floral pattern, but still clinging on black (ha ha).

Any advices on how You make the money to stay in the pocket? Share it below! Thank You!

Lots of Love,

You Might Also Like

4 komentarai (-ų)

  1. I need a new phone too! My trick to not spending money is only buying things on 2 days of the week :)
    RachelShuchatMakeup

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
    Atsakymai
    1. Great one! Not going to the mall all week long! :))

      Panaikinti
  2. Black is never a bad thing hehehe! I love your edit, that hot and those sunglasses are a must!

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
    Atsakymai
    1. Oh, thank You, Sonia! I Think the same, but my face doesn't fit it well :)

      Panaikinti

I